| Grandpa, uncle Ben and Papa in Red Lobster. Mmm lobster. |
| Uncle Don and Grandpa in Chicago. Grandpa is so skinny! |
| Teeter Totter |
| Grandma, ich komme! |
| Hard wood floors are great for bikes. Schöne Holzböden sind toll für Laufräder. |
| I'm a goof. Ich bin ein Clown. |
| The penguins were less interesting than the playground. Die Pinguine waren weniger interessant als der Spielplatz. |
| Ein U-Boot! |
| Looks real don't they? Sieht echt aus, oder? |
| Fun in the Shedd Aquarium. Spaß in dem Chicago Shedd Aquarium. |
| Outside the Shedd Aquarium in the sun during the second attempt to get in. Draußen vor dem Shedd Aquarium beim zweiten Versuch reinzukommen. |
| Oooh dolphins! Oooh Delphine! |
| The dolphin show with Lake Michigan as a backdrop. |
| Chicago ist schön. We like Chicago better than NY. |
| I think I'll take a walk. Ich glaub ich geh mal spazieren. Keiner kann mich zurückhalten. |
| Tristan trying to get mommy's sunglasses in Chicago. |
| A little Chopin, a little Gershwin, then it's on to the hard stuff. Ein bisschen Chopin, ein bisschen Gershwin, und dann probier ich die schwierige Stücke. |
| Yes! Fresh warm laundry from the dryer, and I have the remote! What more could a baby ask for. Warme Wäsche frisch aus dem Trocker und die Fernbedienung... was könnte ich mir sonst wünschen? |
| Still sagging. It's still the thing. |
No comments:
Post a Comment