Wilhelm got me a road bike! He ordered it in blue, just for me. It is very fast... or would be if someone more athletic was riding it, but I'm working on it. I think you have to break in your backside before you're comfortable riding a road bike.... We took a ride to Mt. Horeb and back, about 45 km (sounds better in km). Now I'm walking like someone who has just ridden a horse for the first time.. But it's sooo pretty.
See?
Wilhelm has been trying to get me to exercise in my target heart rate zone for years... and now he has built a heart rate monitor onto the bike so that when I get over my target heart rate, it beeps frantically at me so I slow down and if I'm not up to speed, it beeps slowly to let me know that I'm too slow...
Which I'm sure will be great when I'm finally in shape but for now, it's more of a topography indicator. When I go uphill it beeps frantically, and when I'm going downhill it beeps slowly....
grrrr.
1 comment:
awesome bike! It is really pretty.
And you are totally allowed to steal the "view" title idea. I stole it from Missy, who stole it from her friend. :)
~ENT
Post a Comment