Sunday, January 23, 2011

January is almost over already? Sheesh.

Christmas! Look at all these fragile things within  my reach!

No more room for more presents.... sheesh

Uh Oh.... I can't wear this around in Wisconsin

White Christmas


The Tomlinson Lodge
Happy Birthday to Tristan!

Mmmmmmm why have they been feeding me all that green stuff when there is stuff like this!

Yay! I'm the center of attention!
My new xylophone from Aunt Heather
This children's museum is a nice playground.

This was on the second floor - for the bigger kids.

It took me a while to warm up to the loud noises, but then I didn't want to leave.

I'm not so sure about this mom...

Ok this is cool.


I love getting soaking wet.

Hmm, Is this not how it's supposed to work?

I can see grandma!


I'm so musical.

Grandpa plays ball with Tristan.
Wilhelm makes another turkey.... next time there will be pot roast. I'm turkey'ed out.

1 comment:

Bensect said...

Wow! He's turning into a handsome young gentleman.