| Haha I am cute |
| Actually, I'm laughing. |
| Quick! I've got to hide this ornament under the tv stand before someone notices I took it! |
| Sagging. It's the thing. |
| I look like papa. |
| Things that aren't toys are soooo much cooler than toys. |
| Last cycle cross race of the season. Brrrrr. |
| Granpa's coin collection fell on the floor. Oh goody! |
| Don't mind me. I'll just clean up after you. |
| So you stuff me into this outfit so I can't move, then you put me outside in this cold, wet, white stuff. Which part of this plan is supposed to be fun??? |
| My Aunt Erin sent me a beautiful Advent calendar. Just in time for Dec. 1st. She's so creative!! |
| It is officially winter. Papa got to shovel snow all night and morning. |
| I am making sure mommy doesn't use these broken Christmas lights. I will sit on them so she can't use them. |
| Mmmm tasty ornaments. |
| The tree is up! Christmas may commence. |
| I am full of Christmas cheer. |
| Look what I can do!! |
| Pretty tree. |
| I saw papa put this screw thing down here... and suddenly the tree was standing. I can do that, too. |
| I am so helpful. |
| What! If you put them where I can get at them, I am going to take them. Isn't it obvious?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment