Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sigh... argh... newmomhood is not easy

Goals for today:
1. exercise - long walk or quick jog
2. finally do taxes
3. make dinner - pork chops with twice baked potatoes and asparagus
4. pay bills
5. check work emails
6. make a blog post
7. get passport photos
8. watch the men's figure skating in the olympics

What I did today:
(throw in answering some phone calls and pumping some breast milk in here somewhere)
3:30am - feed, change, calm Tristan
4:30am-6am - sleep
6-6:30am - feed and change Tristan
9:30am - get up, feed and change Tristan, try to clean his cradle cap
10:30am - get Tristan in the carseat and jump in and out of the shower
11am to 12:30pm - dentist appointment
12:30-grab a banana because I'm starving and drive to Stoughton
1-2:30 - mother baby hour at Meriter (feeding and changing included)
3pm -feed, change, Tristan, finally make the bed, call the clinic about cradle cap, rush to get pork chops out of freezer which we forgot this morning
3:45-5pm - doctor's appointment for Tristan
5:30-6pm - shop at Target to by anti-dandruff shampoo for Tristan's skin problem
6:30-7pm - feed, change Tristan, eat a snack (STARVING!) get Tristan to fall asleep by using the hairdrer for 10 minutes.
7pm - Tristan is sleeping - quick make a blog post!
7:15 - not sleeping anymore... stop blogging.
7:20 - replace pacifier, turn on hair dryer again, I will need a new hairdryer soon. new goal - get an mp3 of a hair dryer (this was yesterday's goal, too, but it failed due to formatting issues, and almost failed forever when Laura almost broke her ipod out of frustration.)
Upload pictures to blog. Waste several seconds dreading how mad I'm going to get when Wilhelm comes home and asks why dinner isn't done, the bills not paid, and the taxes still not done.

Goals accomplished:
1. one incomplete blog post with terrible punctuation (sigh... argh)
2. dinner - some partially thawed pork chops
3. listened to some olympics while scraping together dinner



I snore. So does daddy. Poor Mommy.


Mommy took me for a long walk to get groceries last night. My stroller is awesome.


I love my mobile from my super creative aunt Erin.

1 comment:

Heather said...

He is getting so big! I look forward to your posts on here so thank you!